St. Peter’s is embarking on an ambitious capital campaign to support critical needs at our parish. Our goal for this campaign is $1.5 million to fund the following projects:
- Stained Glass Windows Restoration
- Handicap Ramp Access to Church
- St. Peter’s School Roof
- St. Peter’s School Gym Floor and Air-Conditioning
- St. Peter’s School Walk in Freezer
- Kolbe Hall Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
- Utility Shed and Fencing
- Increase Parish Maintenance Fund
We can achieve this goal if we all work together and answer God’s call to rebuild our church. We are asking every parishioner to make a commitment to this campaign.
To make your pledge please click on the link below to complete a letter of intent. The letter of intent can be returned to the St. Peter’s Parish office located 405 Forman Avenue, Upper Kolbe Hall, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742.
If you have any questions please contact Father Pedro at (732) 892-0049. x114
(over 5 years)